Subject: [Leica] Home Page
From: "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horst.schmidt@actek.com.au>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 01:01:32 +1000

- --------------30A4F3E36B2F4C664C398EB2

To all:

Well I have done it.   After many late nights, plenty of cursing and blaming
everybody else for my own ignorance, I managed to put some sort of Home Page
together.

All I managed so far, are 5 pictures. These where randomly selected from my
album. I am still fighting with my scanner, to arrive at colours similar to the
original. I am not really happy with the results. I don't know if the scanner
is the problem, or what.

But at least there is something on the page.

Regards, Horst Schmidt

 Picture Gallery

- --------------30A4F3E36B2F4C664C398EB2

<HTML>
To all:

<P>Well I have done it.&nbsp;&nbsp; After many late nights, plenty of cursing
and blaming everybody else for my own ignorance, I managed to put some
sort of Home Page together.

<P>All I managed so far, are 5 pictures. These where randomly selected
from my album. I am still fighting with my scanner, to arrive at colours
similar to the original. I am not really happy with the results. I don't
know if the scanner is the problem, or what.

<P>But at least there is something on the page.

<P>Regards, Horst Schmidt
<BR>&nbsp;
<BR>&nbsp;
<BR>&nbsp;