Subject: Re: [Leica] Slide film help
From: "Hermann" <crystal@loxinfo.co.th>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 06:45:20 +0700

I would appreciate recommendations for slide films to try that will give
me the exposure latitude and realistic color saturation.

Here is what I use:

people - Provia 100 - for realistic colors
landscapes/scenic - Velivia or the new Kodak 100VS for very warm tones and
color saturation

i use those on all systems from 35mm - 6x7 to 4x5

Hermann Moll
Photographic on-line Portfolio at:
http://www.photo-expressions.com - e-mail: info@photo-expressions.com
Documentary - editorial -  travel - stock, commercial & assignment
Photography
Don't miss a visit to see the latest addition to my on-line portfolio