Subject: Re: [Leica] Travel Security
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 13:04:13 -0700

Bob Keene/Karen Shehade wrote:
><snip>
> My wife and I went to Aus for our honeymoon in December; don't go into the
> Coral Sea- there are about 5 kinds of Jellyfish ("Stingers") that can harm
> you; the Box Jellyfish can KILL you!! Nice place!! :)
>
> Bob Keene
> (who sat near the pool!)

I just saw a film this week on cable "Jellyfish" no "Sphere" with Dustin
Hoffman and Samuel L. Jackson in which they delve quite deeply into the
harsh realities of the fact that it's not the sharks you have to worry
about statistically it's the Jellyfish that are going to kill you. 57
different killer varieties. I find that reassuring but always carry an
adequate supply of peanut butter on Wonderbread to scare them away.
Mark Rabiner
see you by the pool!