Subject: Re: [Leica] ideal SINGLE lens for M6HM
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 1999 21:13:16 EDT

All super credits!

Bet I was in Portland before you.  Dad was in the Army in W.W.II and
stationed at the base outside of Corvallis.  We lived there about 6 months
and it was awesome!  Wonderful weather, a pony and cart to save gas in order
to keep the car tank full in case the Japanese invaded.  Every so often dad
would take mother and me to Portland and we would always wind up at the
docks.  Most saw Russian women doing the stevedore work on the Russian ships
and night with logs for the mills.

The war years were a heck of an education for a 4-5 year old kid but we
always talked about Oregon with great affection.

Thanks for the list of credits and I will start looking for your name in the
books, magazines, and TV lists.

Don R.