Subject: [Leica] Re: contax G2
From: S London <srlondon@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 13:53:36 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for the praise, Roger and Hans.  As far as
the photos themselves go, I went pretty light on
adjustments in photoshop.  The pictures were shot on
Kodak Gold 100ASA and were exposed at the film's rated
speed.  The only thing I really did in photoshop were
the obvious exposure enhancements, some light color
correction, as well as a hint of unsharp masking.

To clarify what I said in my previous post, I think
that the M6 is the camera that I would choose if I
were only able to have one rangefinder.  I prefer to
use it 90% of the time when I am not photographing
moving targets and when hyperfocal lens settings will
not suffice for the situation.  In somewhat more
"stationary" situations, I preferentially use the M6,
as evinced by some of the B&W photos I added to my web
page.

SL