Subject: [Leica] You meet the nicest people...
From: wvl <wvl@marinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 16:12:33 -0700

> You don't need a card if you just have a Leica with you.
> My phone book has many people in it that are there because I was out
> with my Leica and so were they.
> Mark Rabiner

Last month I was walking in Paris with my M6 half-concealed under my
jacket when a passerby exclaimed Leica! He quickly switched into
excellent English as we compared Leica experiences. It turned out he had
been a foreign srudent in the USA in the 1970's and graduated from the
same University as I. Several other meetings with Leica users ocurred
during my trip. However, at no time did anyone want to discuss how to
load film into the camera.

Bill Lawlor