Subject: Re: [Leica] Viso III release adjustment
From: "Richard E. Baznik" <reb10@po.cwru.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 17:55:59 -0400

Simon:

I have (on approval) a Viso II which has a similar problem: depressing the
arm that links to the shutter release does not lift the mirror. I can lift
it manually (or "digitally," I presume, since I have to poke it up with my
fingertip), but the control lever will not raise it either.

Recognizing that the mirror release for the II differs from that of the
III, do you think the problem with this one could be related to the problem
you fixed on yours? I am reluctant to disassemble a device that I do not
yet own.

Advice welcome. Thanks.///Dick Baznik