Subject: [Leica] m6 flash preferences ?
From: "RICHARD ALAN HANNON" <hannon1@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 17:26:18 -0400

- --MS_Mac_OE_3013262778_2037988_MIME_Part

Hello all,

I'm new to this leica list and I have two questions:

One, is there a way that the list can come to me via 'digest' form instead
of a zillion messages throughout the day?  I know this can be done on the
nppa list.

Secondly, as an m6 user and nikon user, I rely on my nikons when I'm
shooting with a flash - their ttl is a wonderous thing and without ttl, I'm
flash illiterate.  Since I don't have the m6 ttl, what would you all
recommend for a m6 flash? Any preferences? When I use the flash on the
nikons, I barely use it - just giving a hint at filling in the shadows. I'd
like to do this with the m6 also.

Any and all answers are appreciated.

Albest,

Rick

- --
Richard Alan Hannon/photojournalist
240 Meredith Sq.
Columbia, SC 29223
803.419.2456
hannon1@mindspring.com

- --MS_Mac_OE_3013262778_2037988_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>m6 flash preferences ?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
<TT>Hello all,<BR>
<BR>
I'm new to this leica list and I have two questions:<BR>
<BR>
One, is there a way that the list can come to me via 'digest' form instead<=

of a zillion messages throughout the day? &nbsp;I know this can be done on =
the<BR>
nppa list.<BR>
<BR>
Secondly, as an m6 user and nikon user, I rely on my nikons when I'm<BR>
shooting with a flash - their ttl is a wonderous thing and without ttl, I'm=
<BR>
flash illiterate. &nbsp;Since I don't have the m6 ttl, what would you all<B=

recommend for a m6 flash? Any preferences? When I use the flash on the<BR>
nikons, I barely use it - just giving a hint at filling in the shadows. I'd=
<BR>
like to do this with the m6 also.<BR>
<BR>
Any and all answers are appreciated.<BR>
<BR>
Albest,<BR>
<BR>
Rick<BR>
<BR>
- --<BR>
Richard Alan Hannon/photojournalist<BR>
240 Meredith Sq.<BR>
Columbia, SC 29223<BR>
803.419.2456<BR>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><U>hannon1@mindspring.com<BR>
</U></FONT></TT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

- --MS_Mac_OE_3013262778_2037988_MIME_Part--