Subject: Re: [Leica] 90 mm Collapsible
From: "RICHARD ALAN HANNON" <hannon1@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 17:21:55 -0400

Hello all,

I'm new to this leica list and I have two questions:

One, is there a way that the list can come to me via 'digest' form instead
of a zillion messages throughout the day?  I know this can be done on the
nppa list.

Secondly, as an m6 user and nikon user, I rely on my nikons when I'm
shooting with a flash - their ttl is a wonderous thing and without ttl, I'm
flash illiterate.  Since I don't have the m6 ttl, what would you all
recommend for a m6 flash? Any preferences? When I use the flash on the
nikons, I barely use it - just giving a hint at filling in the shadows. I'd
like to do this with the m6 also.

Any and all answers are appreciated.

Albest,

Rick