Subject: [Leica] Paris visit 26-28 July
From: "Gerald Walden" <Gerrywalden@tesco.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 08:14:22 +0100

I will be going to Paris to photograph b&w stock with my Leicas on 26/27/28
July.   Will anybody else be around?   Also, are there any good exhibitions
on at that time other than the Museum of European Photography (which is
always a compulsory visit for me!)?

Gerry (UK)

PS Interestingly, the nearest word match for "Leicas" that the spellchecker
came up with is "leeches" - anyone got a new spellchecker?