Subject: [Leica] Re: Super-Wide Heliar 4,5/15mm tested in FOTO Magazin (DE)
From: Gerd.Hechtfischer@t-online.de (Gerd Hechtfischer)
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 18:27:03 +-100

I am also willing to get a Heliar lens. However, I got different statements
about the availability from different dealers:
Fototip in Kiel expects the Heliar to be offered in Germany for 999 DM
including VAT, but the biggest dealer in Munich (Sauter) stated clearly that
* the Heliar will not be sold separate from the body for at least one year *.

Has anyone news about this?

Regards,

Gerd