Subject: RE: [Leica] The agony of the wait.
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 15:36:28 -0400

Paul,

One of the major joys of the LUG Family is being able to talk to people who
understand.  My wife has no idea what the fuss is all about and the people
at the office don't get it either.  The only one who understands is the dog,
but I am not sure even she understands the depth of my pain.

Enjoy your 35mm when it arrives.

Ken