Subject: RE: [Leica] The agony of the wait.
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 15:32:39 -0400

Hi Mark,

My other lenses are 35 & 50 Summicron, 75 Summilux and 90 Elmarit-M.  I also
have a 135 Hektor I am not selling. I like using the 135 on the M for action
(Cars if I can close enough to the track and horse jumping). I really like
seeing things coming into the frame. I hit 55 this summer and I guess I am
slowing down a bit.
Thanks for the tip on the F Stop ring.

Ken