Subject: RE: [Leica] The agony of the wait.
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 15:26:39 -0400

DT,

Actually, the finder is largely at fault for the purchase of the 21mm.  In
the store last week, I was trying to decide between the 21 & 24. Originally
I was after the 21 but the salesman and another customer convinced me the 24
made more "sense". My widest lens is the 35.  I bought the 24, but they
didn't have a finder in stock so he sold me the finder for the 21mm, and I
was to return it when the 24mm finder came in.  After using the finder for
21 for a few hours, I was hooked.  I phoned and told him I wanted to
exchange the lens instead of the finder.

Ken