Subject: [Leica] Please: No HTML!
From: Martin Howard <marho@ikp.liu.se>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 17:44:24 +0200

A number of people have posted HTML-messages to the LUG recently,
including one shameless plug for a get-rich-quick scheme that took up
the better part of a full page.

Please check your mailing software so that it sends only plain text
messages and don't include HTML attachments: It really screws up the
settings at my end, and I suspect that those who subscribe to the
digest and don't have HTML-compatible email readers are even more
annoyed: They'd just get garbage.

Oh, and before I get flamed: I'm not trying to police this group; I'm
just asking for a little courtesy and consideration.

M.

- --
Martin Howard, Grad. Schl. for Human-Machine Interaction,  |
HMI/IKP, Linkoping University, SE-581 83 Linkoping, Sweden.|    Just
Tel: +46 13 28 5741; Fax: +46 28 2579; ICQ: 354739         | say "DOOH"
E-mail: marho@ikp.liu.se; www.iav.ikp.liu.se/staff/marho/  +------------