Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Please: No HTML!
From: "Richard E. Baznik" <reb10@po.cwru.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 13:34:26 -0400

Jim:

If you are using a Web browser to generate your e-mail, you may be sending
HTML text rather than ASCII (although your message below looks ASCII-like
to me). Depending on your browser, you could select a setting in
"preferences" or some such category to generate straight text.///Dick Baznik

P.S. In hindsight I apologize for extending the Mont Blanc discussion even
further...
________