Subject: [Leica] Re: leica, mont blanc and so on
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 08:18:07 -0700

Hold the door open, Dan. There'll be a small, but dedicated
contingent right behind you.

Wonder what it would be like to have this list truly fulfill its mission
as put forth in the welcome message? <sigh>

Good grief! I can't form new filters fast enough to keep up. Not
what a dedicated list is all about.

On 10 Jun 99, Dan Cardish wrote, at least in part:

> If it is, I'm out of here.
>
> > Perhaps this place should be
> >called something like Leica & Mont Blanc & Leatherman & Borges Literature
> >&..... users digest.

- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org