Subject: Re: [Leica] Old-style photos, developers, and lenses
From: Oddmund Garvik <garvik@i-france.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 20:55:45 GMT

At 09:17 05/06/1999 -0700, Mark Rabiner wrote:

>There is a whole chapter in the new Anchell/Troop book some of us keep
>referring to repeatedly on two bath developers.

There is also Heinrich Stöckler (see "Die Leica in Beruf und Wissenschaft",
Heinrich Stöckler, Umschau Verlag 1954). There was an interesting article by
Ed Buziak in Leica Fotografie International 7/94  on two bath developers
according to Stöckler.  I have seen some amazing prints coming out of this
method - Leica as grand format...! And it is not at all complicated, neither
the theory, nor the developing process.

Oddmund (back again for a while).

Message envoye depuis iFrance >>  http://www.ifrance.com
Gratuit >> Hebergement (50 Mo)/Emails (POP&HTML)/Abonnement INTERNET !
NOUVEAU : vos encheres On-line : http://ifrance.aucland.fr