Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: camera bags and theft
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 10:41:16 -0700

Mark Langer wrote:
<snip> this meant taking those "once in a lifetime" photos in Cambodia
> with a cheap Rollei 35 clone and an old medium format folder.  On the plus
> side, I got a lot of shots of things that I wouldn't have gotten if I were
> worried about somebody coveting my expensive equipment.
>
> Mark

> Mark Langer
<snip>
My Rollei 35 is my camera of choice for paranoid situations of which for
me there are many. On my light table right now are several rolls of Tri
x which I ran yesterday in Xtol 1:3 for 13 minutes 70 degrees and the
ones with the upside down numbers where shot with the Rollei which holds
it's one in all respects to my Leica optics and I 've got some pretty
good loupe. Looking at them last night made me pretty impressed with
those 1970's Rollei compact optics. (Carl Zeiss Tessar 1:3,5 F=40mm)
Mark Rabiner
I would expect to see some difference in 11 by 14's or even better loupes.