Subject: [Leica] Re: camera bags and theft
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 21:50:46 -0700

You have to be careful with labels.

Labels like "Bio Hazard", "Radioactive", "Contamination Danger" can cause
problems in public areas and public transportation. Airlines will NOT allow
such labeled bags on board. The best labels for cases of photo equipment,
that you are worried about, is anything to do with a morgue or pathology
lab, such as "embalming instruments", "autopsy tools", "casket material
samples", "pathology lab samples", etc... Stuff that is not a hazard, yet
people don't want any part of it.

Jim