Subject: [Leica] Tri-Elmar use
From: m037iu00@cwcom.net
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 20:51:16 +0100

- --------------DD607261811AF97152AEBDC5

Robert,
Surely this is where the Tri-Elmar would score, 3 focal lengths for day long
trekking where space and weight are at a premium and exposures are not likely to
be luminally challenged?
Does anyone on the list use one of these lenses and enjoy it? I read that someone
got rid of theirs...
(I'm wishing, waiting, hoping, saving...)

Jem
================================

Robert G. Stevens wrote:
Last summer after using the Pro Trecker to carry lots of gear in

> Newfoundland, I got so sore and tired that I decided to leave the R's and
> lenses in the truck and use a M6 and the 35,50,90 combination when I did
> the trek up Gross Morne Mountain.  The camera and lenses fit in a small
> waist pouch, padded by my spare socks.  I found that these focal lengths
> were all I needed anyways.
>
> Regards,
>
> Robert

- --------------DD607261811AF97152AEBDC5

<HTML>
Robert,
<BR>Surely this is where the Tri-Elmar would score, 3 focal lengths for
day long trekking where space and weight are at a premium and exposures
are not likely to be luminally challenged?
<BR>Does anyone on the list use one of these lenses and enjoy it? I read
that someone got rid of theirs...
<BR>(I'm wishing, waiting, hoping, saving...)

<P>Jem
<BR>================================<I></I>

<P><I>Robert G. Stevens wrote:</I>
<BR><I>Last summer after using the Pro Trecker to carry lots of gear in</I>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE><I>Newfoundland, I got so sore and tired that I decided
to leave the R's and</I>
<BR><I>lenses in the truck and use a M6 and the 35,50,90 combination when
I did</I>
<BR><I>the trek up Gross Morne Mountain.&nbsp; The camera and lenses fit
in a small</I>
<BR><I>waist pouch, padded by my spare socks.&nbsp; I found that these
focal lengths</I>
<BR><I>were all I needed anyways.</I><I></I>

<P><I>Regards,</I><I></I>

<P><I>Robert</I></BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;</HTML>

- --------------DD607261811AF97152AEBDC5--