Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: A day on the Farm ... the killer llamas.
From: WILLIAM CALDWELL <sneeker@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 17:45:57 -0400

SNIP --

Mark Rabiner wrote:
I have had no experience with llamas. They are like
smaller furrier camels. Or larger bumpier sheep. Quite animated in their
facial expressions. Beautiful as well as funny.
I ate three hamburgers and got sunburnt.

SNIP --

Sound like a good day to me.  I have been told that llamas spit when
distrubed; any truth to that CW (CW = common wisdom)?  A f/2.8 90 might
put you out of range (before the 3 hamburgers, drink of choice, and the
sunburn).

Best of Light,
Bill Caldwell
Northern Virginia