Subject: Re: [Leica] Email responses from Leica USA
From: "Guido Soprano" <guidosoprano@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 14:08:24 EDT

Well Greg, they shouldn't be doing any of that.

Wasting Leicabeans in such irresponsible ways? I'm writing to Mr Head
Beanie@Leica to require (NOTE: yes, 'require', since I live in the US of A)
an immediate cessation of such frivolities.
Send them back to the dungeons to polish pressure plates with their tongues
immediately!

Guido the numeric