Subject: Re: [Leica] Freedom of expression and responsibility
From: "Guido Soprano" <guidosoprano@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 13:13:28 EDT

Oh Erwin,

Puh-lease.

Scientific method over mental ill-health? Dear man, what are you thinking?

We all know you're secretly funded by the Solms Troglodyte Beanies, whose
goal is to destroy the Leica company tomorrow by saving their precious beans
today.

Please don't try and fool us with logic and reasoning again, it is
offensive, and discriminates against the mentally ill gang of list
subscribers.

Guido the unshriven