Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: "demos"
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 17:39:15 -0400

At 01:15 PM 5/30/99 EDT, DonJR wrote:
>I have not heard a single LUGGER suggest that the M-6 is built to higher
>tolerances and precision than the M-3's and M-4's of 30 and 40 years ago.

The M6 is better designed and, as a result, is a tougher camera than the
M3/2/4.  I'm not going to rehash what I have been posting for the past five
years, DonJR, but you are welcome to check out the archives:  I've posted
it enough times.

"Higher tolerances and precision"?  I'm not certain, but I am sure that
this doesn't matter:  the M6 is designed to avoid all of those finaglin'
little adjustments which hurt the M3/M2 and fatally damn the M4 as a users
camera.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!