Subject: [Leica] (Off-subject): NEW "Meggaflash" FLASHBULBS
From: getrichkwik@webtv.net (ED Cherney)
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 11:34:53 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Everybody...
Being an ole fan of FLASHBULBS...and a somewhat Flashbulb-freak from the
Dinasauer Days...thought I'd bring to your attention...information from
a new E-mail notice I just received this morning.

The MEGGAFLASH Flashbulb Mfr. in Ireland...just released their latest
creation of a Flashbulb equivalent to a Press-25 Sylvania Bulb...with
Brightness equivalent of 1.25 -x brilliance of the Press 25's.

You can get the full information at their website by clicking on the URL
here...
http://www.meggaflash.com

However...the bulbs have a Medium base screw-type...like the ole
Press-40's (which I love)....no price list indicated on the site...

Just tot I'd letcha know...
ED.