Subject: [Leica] Re: LEICA VOTE
From: getrichkwik@webtv.net (ED Cherney)
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 16:56:40 -0400 (EDT)

Bernard wrote...
- ----
- ------------------------------
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 18:38:47 +0400
From: Bernard <5521.g23@g23.relcom.ru>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: LEICA VOTE

ED Cherney wrote:
we don't need or want your nazi hatred tactics here...enuff iz enuff
alreddy...idiots. Is THIS what your parents or schools taught
you?...hatefulness?...Shame on you...Shove-it-already!...
- ----
"You *do* sound a wee bit antagonistic yourself, if I may say so, Ed....
Bernard."
- ----
JUST a 'wee-bit'?...hah...
Of course...you're right Bernard...and I owe YOU and ALL LUGgers a
sincere apology for being a 'bit'...hah...just tell me where to send the
cotton balls for your bleeding ears...hah.

Guess I kinda got carried away with all that lambasting of Erwin...which
he never deserved.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention Bernard...now I'll go back to
being me sweet-ole-self...hah...
ED.
Pee-Ess...Me "hah's" are me own brand uv "smiley faces".
And...I must include my Disclaimer here...
"Please excuse any typos...some are accidental and sum ae
intentional...yer job is to figger out witch is which".