Subject: Re: [Leica] About Bessa-L
From: m037iu00@cwcom.net
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 07:45:06 +0100

- --------------668F79B7B75BE2C7F1AC06DF

Giorgio,
To the best of my knowledge (and that of Cosina SLRs is very limited)
I've been told it belongs to the body of a Cosina  CS1?
The exposure system has 3 leds at the rear, you obviously have to take
your eye away from the viewfinder, 2 red arrows pointing away from a
central green circle. You are required to hold down the shutter for
switching these on, so it is easiest to select shutter speed with ther
right hand first and then rotate the aperture with the left to set the
correct exposure. It's very hard to hold down the shutter button and
rotate the shutter speed dial at the same time!

jem

Giorgio Ferrari wrote:

>   Dear Luggers,I've seen the new Voigtlander Bessa-L on site of Cosina
> and I would know something about it. I've had the impression that the
> body has a reflex one, without the finder! Is it so?Do you know
> something about the shutter and the exposimeter (I must see three LEDs
> on the top, on the left side)? Is it a Cosina reflex adapted for LTM
> lenses? Thanks in advance. Giorgio Ferrari
> "fergio@galactica.it"

- --------------668F79B7B75BE2C7F1AC06DF

<HTML>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
Giorgio,
<BR>To the best of my knowledge (and that of Cosina SLRs is very limited)
I've been told it belongs to the body of a Cosina&nbsp; CS1?
<BR>The exposure system has 3 leds at the rear, you obviously have to take
your eye away from the viewfinder, 2 red arrows pointing away from a central
green circle. You are required to hold down the shutter for switching these
on, so it is easiest to select shutter speed with ther right hand first
and then rotate the aperture with the left to set the correct exposure.
It's very hard to hold down the shutter button and rotate the shutter speed
dial at the same time!

<P>jem

<P>Giorgio Ferrari wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>&nbsp;<STYLE></STYLE>
<FONT FACE="Arial"><FONT SIZE=-1>Dear
Luggers,</FONT></FONT><FONT FACE="Arial"><FONT SIZE=-1>I've seen the new
Voigtlander Bessa-L on site of Cosina and I would know something about
it. I've had the impression that the body has a reflex one, without the
finder! Is it so?</FONT></FONT><FONT FACE="Arial"><FONT SIZE=-1>Do you
know something about the shutter and the exposimeter (I must see three
LEDs on the top, on the left side)? Is it a Cosina reflex adapted for LTM
lenses?</FONT></FONT>&nbsp;<FONT FACE="Arial"><FONT SIZE=-1>Thanks in advance.</FONT></FONT>&nbsp;<FONT FACE="Arial"><FONT SIZE=-1>Giorgio
Ferrari</FONT></FONT>
<BR><FONT FACE="Arial"><FONT SIZE=-1>"<A HREF="mailto:fergio@galactica.it">fergio@galactica.it</A>"</FONT></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;
</BODY>