Subject: [Leica] RE: RE: BIG Leica
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 21:38:10 -0400

My old Koni if for sale now. I used to use a pair of them for weddings many
years ago.

I can't say about the contrast as I've never used an original 7. The Mamiya
rep. was quite excited about it (of course.) It is nerly as good as my
Leica M6, but not quite.

Ken Wilcox

At 04:40 PM 5/17/99 -0700, you wrote:
>You're right, I forgot about the double-exposure feature.  I have that with
>my Rapid-Omega (great inexpensive but heavy 6x7MF camera, perhaps the
>original Texas Leica, or dare I say Alaksan Leica?  After all it is bigger
>than the M7 :-)
>
>Is the rangefinder contrast that much better?
>
>Peter K

Ken Wilcox					Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
LAW LHSA MEA						          <wilcox@tir.com>