Subject: [Leica] Need help with film recorder
From: "Clompus, Richard [INN]" <RCLOMPUS@INNUS.JNJ.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 17:13:31 -0400

Fellow LUGnuts,

I need to obtain a digital film recorder to produce 35mm slides from
Microsoft PowerPoint.  I previously used a high resolution monitor at home
and set up my Leica R8 with 100/2.8 apo macro lens.  I turned out all the
lights and manually took each picture advancing the images manually.  I need
an automated system.  It seems the contenders are from Polaroid and Agfa.
Kodak is selling off their interest in this field (so I am told).  Does
anyone out there use digital film recorders to make 35mm slides from
PowerPoint?  Of course I would only view the slides with a Leica projector
<bg>.

Thanks for the help.

Happy shooting.

Richard