Subject: [Leica] Fuji MX 2700
From: "Clompus, Richard [INN]" <RCLOMPUS@INNUS.JNJ.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 16:19:03 -0400

Fellow LUGnuts,

I have the need for a higher resolution digital camera and ordered a Fuji MX
2700 from B&H last Friday.  I should have it by Wednesday or Thursday this
week.  It comes with a 2 MB card and I ordered a 16 MB card for additional
storage.  I am a dyed in the wool film photographer with both rangefinder
and SLR Leica cameras.  I guess I'll see first hand just how good these
newer digital cameras produce images.

I'll let you know...

Happy shooting,

Richard