Subject: Re: [Leica] Using old lenses
From: Mikiro Mori <arbos@silva.net>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 18:39:17 +0200

At 3:38 pm +0200 17/5/99, A.H.SCHMIDT wrote:
snip<<The Voigtlander Nocton F1.5 Was just the opposite. The moment i looked
at the print, I was taken with it. It was the type of print one wanted to
look again and again. Fabulously Sharp and a lovely contrast. Even when
shooting nearly at the Sun, could I detect any flair. The out of focus areas
are smooth and not at all fuzzy. I think this lens is even better than my
Dual Range Summicron.>>snip

Horst,
I once (briefly) used a Nocton, which impressed me. ;-)  Are Nocton and
Ultron in LTM available on the market?  How much do they usually cost?

Do you or anyone else have some experience with the following lenses in LTM?
I have heard that they are much less contrasty than modern lenses but
nontheless (or therefore) attractive pieces of glass.

Ektar 47 mm
Old Delft Minor 35 mm
Angenieux 85 mm and 28 mm(?)

I live in France, but have never seen "Angenieux Paris" in Strasbourg! :-(

Thanks in advance.

Leicalement,

Mikiro Mori
Strasbourg, Europe