Subject: Re: [Leica] Using old lenses
From: "Dr. Joseph Yao" <yaojkfdr@netvigator.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 01:20:21 +0800

A.H.SCHMIDT wrote:

> The Voigtlander Nocton F1.5 Was just the opposite. The moment i looked
> at the print, I was taken with it. It was the type of print one wanted
> to look again and again. Fabulously Sharp and a lovely contrast. Even
> when shooting nearly at the Sun, could I detect any flair. The out of
> focus areas are smooth and not at all fuzzy. I think this lens is even
> better than my Dual Range Summicron.

Following the success of the Heliar 15/4.5 ASPH. and Skopar 25/4.0,
Cosina will be releasing a new Voigtlander Nokton 50/1.5 and APO Lanthar
90/2.0, both in Leica screw mount, this summer.  They will be launched
with the new rangefinder-equipped Bessa body.  It will be interesting to
see how the new Nokton stack up against the original version described
here.

JY