Subject: Re: [Leica] BIG Leica
From: Mikiro Mori <arbos@silva.net>
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 21:42:50 +0200

At 3:58 PM +0200 16/5/99, Ken Iisaka wrote:
snip
>The rangefinder is trickier to use.  The magnification is low, and it is
>absolutely critical that you align the viewing eye in the centre.  If you
>don't, you will get misalignment of the superimposed images, resulting in
>inaccrate focussing.
snip

Let me add my 2 centimes.
I used a "7" for two years.  If you often use M6 with 35mm and 21 mm, you
can use a "7" with 65 mm and 43 mm (with an external viewfinder) just as
your M6.  I do not remember having any focusing problems with my "7",
possibly because the magnification of the viewfinder is higher than that of
"6".

Leicalement,

Mikiro Mori
Strasbourg, Europe