Subject: Re: [Leica] Greek Study (off topic)
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 10:41:33 -0400

Folks-
Sorry to have started and off topic thread, but I do want to thank all those
who replied- it sure narrows the search down A WHOLE LOT. If you have made a
search on AMAZON.COM, you know that looking for something simple like
'Photography' and 'Darkroom' will get you about 4000 hits and, boy does it
take a while to wade through that!
Dan