Subject: Re: [Leica] Reassuring the public
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 10:38:13 -0400

Paul-
Great story! Also reassuring to know that if you are straightforward, open
and friendly about what you are doing, and gain the trust of your subjects,
it makes the task a lot easier.... Sounds a lot like Wildlife Photography,
doesn't it!! ( Ooops, that was the Sociologist part of me peeking through!)
Good luck 'Stalking the Wild Crumbcruncher"!!
Dan