Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Local Meetings in Palo Alto?
From: Doug Herr <Telyt@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 08:36:29 -0400

On Fri, 14 May 1999, Jim Brick wrote:

>As Doug knows, I, Jeff Alford of KSP, and Tom Brichta of Leica, organized
>the LUG meeting. It was held where I work, in Palo Alto.

On re-reading my previous post it became apparent that my wording was not
as accurate as I had intended and I may have left the impression that I had
participated in organizing last June's BALUG meeting (I did not).  It was
organized entirely by Jim, Jeff and Tom.  My apolgies for my wording in the

Doug Herr
Sacramento