Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Local Meetings in Palo Alto?
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 09:51:48 -0700

Hey Doug... you are way too sensitive. I didn't read, what you said below,
into your message at all. But now that you said that... Grrrrrrr... just
kidding.

The BALUG meeting was a success because of ALL of the participants. I just
happened to be lucky enough to have a place, with a kitchen and large open
space, to hold it. It's been nearly a year so we should do something again.
Maybe an outing (SFO, along the coast, Pt Lobos, ... ?) this time.

Jim