Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG Local Meetings in Palo Alto?
From: Doug Herr <Telyt@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 22:56:55 -0400

On Thu, 13 May 1999, Ken Gerlach wrote:

>I had read in the LUG messages many months ago about local LUG meetings
>being held in the Palo Alto, California area.  I would be very interesting
in >attending.  Who would know about such meeting dates, times, locations?

>Ken

Ken,

There was one meeting in Palo Alto last June; as far as I know, it was a
very positive, constructive experience for all involved (it was for me).
As I'm in Sacramento it's a little difficult for me to arrange another Palo
Alto meeting, but if there is another meeting I'll gladly participate.

Doug Herr
Sacramento