Subject: RE: [Leica] remote metz flash and the R6.2
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 13:17:02 -0700

Hi Hoyen,

If you want to remotely activate a Metz 40MZ-2, you need to use the slave
adapter on the remote flash (this replaces the SCA module you may have been
using).
Then set both flashes so they are on the same channel (using the programming
on the back of the flash).  The remote flash will fire with the main falsh
and at same TTL settings as the camera.
This information is provided using pulsed infrared signaling from the main
flash.
Not sure of the distance limitations off the top.

Peter K