Subject: RE: [Leica] Erwin Qualifications
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 15:56:17 -0700

This is being said politely, so please do not read any more into this than
is intended.  I will even add some smiley faces as everyone has taught me.
:-)

I believe that Alfred Eisenstadt, the legendary LIFE Magazine photographer,
had indicated that he didn't believe in other people's lens tests.    He
tested his own new lenses by using them.  If he liked it, he kept it.  He
succeeded in helping to define photography during this century becuase he
was busy taking pictures and did not care about what someone else thought
about his lenses. ;-)

So if one is happy with a lens, use it.  If not, try another.  In the end,
it is the image, not the resolution that will capture the attention of those
who see it.  :-)