Subject: RE: [Leica] A way of photographing and autofocus.
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 11:57:26 -0700

Alan,

Sensuality is very subjective.  And unless you have had opportunity to try
all other cameras your statement is a bit biased to say the least.  I know
of no camera with "soul"  much like no automobile has soul.  Its a machine!
Its the photographer that has soul.  Nice attempt though.
Think about Ansel Adams with brownie, pictures would still be great, but a
kid with a Leica (soul?) it would still be snapshots.

Peter K