Subject: Re: [Leica] A way of photographing and autofocus.
From: Vondauster@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 23:28:59 EDT

Hi All,

Jim Brick wrote:

(snip)

<< That's why most of us use Leica. Because we think we know more about the
 way our subject matter should be rendered on the film, than any camera
 manufacturer does. Give me the straight forward controls and let me do the
 work. Assist me only if I ask. Rather than the other way around.

 If you need an AF camera, go get one. There are plenty to choose from. But
 let's hope that Leica doesn't make a "me-too" AF camera. >>

Very well said, Jim. The best summary on the subject thus far, in my opinion.

Will von Dauster