Subject: Re: [Leica] Are leica users Luddites??
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 04 May 1999 07:49:21 -0700

Luddites:  One who opposes technical or technological change. [After Ned
Ludd, an English laborer who was supposed to have destroyed weaving
machinery around 1779.]

Erwin I thought it was you who said the design parameters of the
Contarex were such that size was not a limit in the design of the glass.
I used to have long discussions on family trips with my dad about the
Hasselblad I would someday get and he would always contend his Contarex
Bullseye was better.
Enjoyed your post and yesterday checked out your site again which you've
spruced up considerably. Enjoyed the model shots!!! Wish I understood
more Dutch!!
Mark Rabiner (don't call me Ned for short)