Subject: RE: [Leica] Fw: strictly for belgium luggers only!
From: Alan Ball <AlanBall@csi.com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 05:16:01 +0200

Andreas,

Nathan and I, Brussels luggers, forming that day a 'couple of M-fans' ,
also spotted another couple of Leica M fans on place Rouppe, not known to
us as luggers... Which one was you ? ;-)

Here is a link communicated to us by Lucien for the Photo-Puces:
<http://www.photopuces.be/phppag1.htm>

Alan

On lundi 3 mai 1999 22:13, Andreas Frijdal [SMTP:frijdal@tin.it] wrote:

> Chers compatriotes &  waarde landgenoten,
>
> Last week I was back in Brussels for a week and I tried to find out if
there were any markets/exchange/photo puces. I remember in the past their
was something under the arcades of the Theatre de la Monnaie.
> What is the place to find this kind of information in Brussels and in
case for the rest of Belgium.

> BTW I spotted two M-fans on the afternoon of the 1st of may o the place
Rouppe, any chance it was a lugger