Subject: Re: [Leica] Long strange trip
From: m037iu00@cwcom.net
Date: Sun, 02 May 1999 19:16:58 +0100

Tina,
The English weather has been lovely the last couple of days, Manchester was
warmer than Madrid yesterday! 21/70 degrees I believe. I was filming lions
basking in the sunshine at a 'safari park' and my wife ended up sunburnt but
bring your thermals, there's no promises on the weather here!
What's bringing you to London? If I was going to be there I'd say hello, if you
get a chance to come to Manchester it'd be great to see you.

Jem