Subject: Re: [Leica] Long strange trip
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sun, 02 May 1999 11:07:19 -0400

At 12:16 AM 5/2/99 -0500, you wrote:

>Sorry to all you NC Luggers, was hoping that I'd have time to drink a
>beer or two, but we were very busy this trip.  Hopefully later when I am
>working on the Panthers mag and only on that mag I can meet up with some
>of ya'll then.
>

>Best regards,
>Harrison McClary

Harrison -

You can blame me for the weather.  We spent week-end before last taking the
cover off of our pool and digging up the garden.  Naturally, winter
returned!  It's still cold today but at least the sun is shining.  I'm
leaving Wednesday for London where it's supposed to be warmer than here.
Look out, London - I'm sure unseasonable blizzards will be arriving
Thursday!  I'm taking my long underwear just in case - and I'm only taking
M's this trip - traveling light.  See you later in the season -

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com/