Subject: Re: [Leica] book recommendations--Ravilious
From: m037iu00@cwcom.net
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 19:00:04 +0100

Patrick,
A fine choice of photographer, I have his first book, 'The Heart of the
Country' and have been meaning to update my library with his other volumes for
some time.
I can reccomend the early (out of print) Lustrum Press books on photographers
baring their technique, especially in the 'Theory' series: Portrait, Fashion,
Nude, and most importantly, Darkroom. These include photographers such as
Bailey, Horst, Jan Groover, Robert Mapplethorpe, Manuel Alvarez Bravo,
Callahan, Lucien Clergue, Ralph Gibson, Kertesz, Helmut Newton and Duane
Michaels.
Well worth keeping an eye out for...

Jem