Subject: [Leica] Leica in trouble?
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 09:49:06 -0700

Erwin wrote:
>The next four years are very important for the company. Let us be critical
>when their products fail to deliver and be enthousiastic when they do. That
>is our role as consumers. As we do not know the big picture it is unwise to
>speculate beyond our horizon of expertise of using the Leica products.>>>>>>

Erwin,

Excellent post and suggestion!

I might add for the detractors out there. If you were busier taking Leica
pictures instead of conjuring all kinds of economic/equipment doom and
gloom it would be a happier place. And quite frankly you'd all feel much
better instead of jawing on about things you really don't have a clue
about. Unless you have the CEO's phoneline tapped!

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant