Subject: Re: [Leica] NEW SCANS FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE.....
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 08:53:33 -0700

>I have posted about 12 NEW scans from our last trip to France.
>There are MANY more to come, but this is just a sampling of some
>of my favorites.  Come check them out and offer your comments and
>words of wisdom......
>
>http://www.photorealm.com/f/

Hi Francesco,

Interesting. However mon ami, you may like them big on your screen, but I
imagine the majority of LUG screens are smaller, therefore necessitating
moving the image to see it only a section at a time. This inturn spoils
composition and viewing the complete image in total.

Not to mention the length of down load time for each image.

Please give a thought to making them smaller, life will be much easier and
I'm sure many other folks will look at them. Otherwise leaving them the
size they are LUGGERS might pass them by knowing they are too big and take
too long.

in my humble opinion.

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant